- Location: Knoxville, Tennessee 37932
- Country: US
- Industry Types: Distributor
- Categories: Sales
- Foods: Other
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Reports to: Owner
- # of Direct Reports: 1
- Base Pay: based on experience
- Benefits: Health Insurance, Retirement Plan, Vehicle Allowance
This is a unique foodservice sales position with an exclusive Premium Food Brand Distributor. An ideal candidate is a dynamic and polished, relationship driven professional with a knowledge and passion for food and the foodservice industry. Position involves daily interaction with various foodservice establishments and operators with a focus on product penetration and Branding.
- Responsible for generating opportunities within Knox County, TN (greater Knoxville area and surrounding counties) by researching potential accounts.
- Responsible for performing weekly selling events (demos) of products in foodservice accounts or associations.
- Maintaining a sales call balance of new branded business opportunities along with current business retention and expansion.
- Responsible for maintaining, developing, and growing only branded business within diverse customer base
- Maintaining a consistent touch point cycle within Knox County, TN (greater Knoxville area and surrounding counties) along with daily account of activities and progress for every call.
- Manage incoming customer and company needs
- Interface with cross-functional employees.
- Responsible for representing the brand and portfolio at local customer event and training meetings
- Responsible for traveling to and from client sites.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 3 years of successful street sales experience in a foodservice B2B (business-to-business) environment.
- Representing a premium or luxury brand experience may be a plus, though not required.
- Culinary experience may be a plus, though not required. Individuals with culinary experience, strong relationship capabilities, and excellent follow up process are usually well-suited for this position.
- Experience in a similar or relevant, route-to-market process, such as Direct Store Delivery environments are usually well-suited for this position.
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook as well as a high level of Internet savvy are required.
- College degree preferred or equivalent 3-5 successful sales or sales management experience
- A broad understanding of basic mathematical functions, including weights and measures.
- Strong written and verbal communication, interpersonal, leadership, planning, and organizational skills.
- Sales personality that demonstrates patience and persistence for the sales process.
- Ability to manage a large geographical area may be required
- Ability to represent the brand internally and externally, and be able to stand behind our company vision process
- Can sell branded concepts as well as branded solutions.
- Oriented to Team success
- Customer focused and sales driven
- Self-starter who requires minimal direct supervision
- Able to influence and drive change
about Rocky Top Deli Provisions
We are an authorized Distributor of the Boar's Head brand product.