- Brand Name:Sencha Naturals
- Location: Los Angeles, California 90026
- Country: US
- Industry Types: Production and Manufacturing
- Categories: Sales
- Foods: Lifestyle- Fair Trade/Gluten Free/Kosher, etc.
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Reports to: TBD
- # of Direct Reports: TBD
- Base Pay: 55k
- Bonus: Up to 20
- Benefits: Health Insurance
- Flexible work hour hours in a unique 'tea loft' office environment
- Identifying direct alternative channels of sales (i.e. spas, hotels) including foodservice accounts
- Managing all appointed brokers and distributors to achieve quality distribution in targeted accounts, including ensuring timely execution on new item introductions, schematic implementation and promotional programming and that they have all necessary resources required to succeed in the market place (e.g., product samples, sell sheets, promotional calendars, etc)
- We value attitude over aptitude and seek to work with those passionate about living a healthy lifestyle
- Proven ability to work independently as well as collaboratively. We give a good amount of autonomy and see those that are more entrepreneurial in nature than corporate. We're looking for those that don't mind having less rules/structure and can work well in this environment.
- We work with a senior sales person on a consulting basis, so we are open to someone with less experience, but has the desire to learn and is highly self motivated.
about Sencha Naturals
We're passionate about whole leaf green tea that goes 'Beyond the Tea Bag.' By combining our green tea powder with other natural food ingredients, we're inspired to keep you well...naturally.
Our vision has always been to take the sustainable road less traveled and measure success beyond profits. As a Certified B Corp, we measure our social and environmental impact by transparent standards that go beyond the traditional road map.