- Location: Denver, Colorado 80202
- Country: US
- Industry Types: Supplier
- Categories: Marketing
- Foods: Snacks
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Reports to: TBD
- # of Direct Reports: TBD
This position will work with both sales and merchandising to support key initiatives in the designated market. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of major retailers, retail promotions in the territory, as well as, insights into what makes the market unique in the specialty, retail and grocery channel.
- Must represent the brand and engage retail accounts according to company standards
- Merchandise stores to ensure planogram compliance, assortment commitments, execute merchandising initiatives and sell in incremental displays/placement.
- Identify UP-sell opportunities
- Build relationships with store personnel, staff, associates and management in all stores within every channel
- Report on performance measures and specific metrics daily and weekly
- Accountable for the thorough implementation of all account related initiatives among reps managed
- Responsible for assisting the National Field Merchandising Manager with the training and onboarding of all market reps
- Responsible for implementation of all division program changes
- Maintain communication with fellow Leads and the National Field Merchandising Manager
- Previous sales and merchandising experience (one year experience preferred)
- Driven, energetic, optimistic, results driven and growth minded
- Ability to demonstrate strong communication (verbal and written) with all customers and coworkers
- Highly motivated, positive, flexible, self-starter with outstanding organizational skills and collaborative attitude as a team player
- Ability to work under pressure and simultaneously execute multiple tasks
- Exceptional interpersonal, networking, and verbal/written communications skills
- Proficient in all desktop tools, including MS platforms and Dropbox
about Quest Nutrition
Quest Nutrition, makers of the #1 selling protein bar, is on a mission to create delicious foods that don't compromise on taste or nutrition. Quest has established itself as a premier brand that everyday active, health-conscious consumers trust to achieve their goals. Quest products are used by top fitness competitors, bodybuilders, yoga enthusiasts, low-carb dieters, CrossFitters, gamers, and professional athletes around the world.
In 2014 Quest Nutrition was listed as the 2nd fastest growing company on the INC 500. Quest products are available in more than 60,000 locations worldwide. Join the Quest movement @QuestNutrition on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Google+, via the hashtag #CheatClean and at QuestNutrition.com.