- Location: Boston, Massachusetts 02101
- Country: US
- Industry Types: Supplier
- Categories: Sales
- Foods: Snacks
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Reports to: TBD
- # of Direct Reports: TBD
*Candidate must be based in MA to be considered for this position. *
Quest seeks a Regional Sales Representative who wants to work with a fast paced and high energy team. The position is expected to work with the sales team to help Quest reach revenue, profitability and distribution within the assigned region, specifically focusing on the Specialty Sales Division.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop incentive programs for customers and sales teams.
- Work closely with Director of Sales and Regional Sales Manager as it relates to distributors, pricing, promotions, etc.
- Make recommendations on go-to-market strategy including distributor selection, pricing and promotions.
- Develop annual sales plan including unit and revenue forecast by month, by account.
- Develop and implement annual sales strategy for all key customers within the region including annual forecast (by month/SKU), promotional calendar, accrual fund and projected net effective price.
- Maintain direct contact with all distributors and key accounts including biannual headquarter calls, monthly regional office/store visits and regular interaction with KDMs, their support staff and other key personnel.
- Assist in Regulatory issues that arise in the region
- Work closely with events department to plan and execute account related demos, events and promotions.
- Determine and monitor the divisions’ key performance indicators (KPIs) such as revenue vs. plan/PY and market/channel penetration vs. plan/PY.
- Attend quarterly management meetings at corporate office in Los Angeles, CA.
- Based in Massachusetts
- Solid understanding of brand equity, internal systems and processes
- Proven track record of sales success in a similar role
- Experienced presenter and leader
- Strong product sensibility
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Should have good networking capabilities and be willing to travel extensively through out the specified region.
- Strong market analysis, strategic planning, leadership and teambuilding skills
- Self-starter, Highly organized; Works well with all functional levels in the organization; Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Customer focused; Action-Oriented; Builds team spirit; Self development; Creativity and innovation; Problem solving; Ethics and values
about Quest Nutrition
Quest Nutrition, makers of the #1 selling protein bar, is on a mission to create delicious foods that don't compromise on taste or nutrition. Quest has established itself as a premier brand that everyday active, health-conscious consumers trust to achieve their goals. Quest products are used by top fitness competitors, bodybuilders, yoga enthusiasts, low-carb dieters, CrossFitters, gamers, and professional athletes around the world.
In 2014 Quest Nutrition was listed as the 2nd fastest growing company on the INC 500. Quest products are available in more than 60,000 locations worldwide. Join the Quest movement @QuestNutrition on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Google+, via the hashtag #CheatClean and at QuestNutrition.com.