- Location: New York City, New York 10013
- Country: US
- Industry Types: Supplier
- Categories: Marketing
- Foods: Snacks
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Reports to: TBD
- # of Direct Reports: TBD
The Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Analyst is responsible for planning, implementing, analyzing, and reporting on all paid and organic search initiatives for kindsnacks.com. The ideal candidate has at least one year of experience managing SEM/SEO for a brand or an agency and is looking for the opportunity to grow their skillset in the eCommerce space.
- Plan, implement, manage, and optimize all paid search campaigns
- Monitor and analyze organic search performance
- Perform keyword research to optimize content and improve performance
- Provide reporting on traffic, conversion, bounce rate, search campaigns, and other relevant KPIs for kindsnacks.com
- Work alongside the eCommerce Manager to improve site user experience (A/B testing, on-page analytics) and implement various marketing initiatives (segmented emails, retention, offline)
- Stay up-to-date on SEM/SEO industry trends and technology
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1-4 years’ experience in search engine marketing preferably for an eCommerce retailer
- A strong understanding of search engine optimization, search engine marketing, and eCommerce analytics
- Significant experience with Google Analytics
- AdWords and DoubleClick certifications preferred
- Strong understanding of Excel
- Must be willing to work in Midtown NYC area
- Kind: a person who goes above and beyond to be good to others (especially when it’s not necessary)
- Hungry: an insatiable desire to achieve
- Team-oriented: “the whole is greater than the sum of its parts”
- Curiosity: a desire to constantly learn
- Continuous Improvement: a desire to continuously get better
- Accountable: a person who takes ownership for results and how those results are achieved
- Ability to switch between the “balcony” and the “dance”: able to be both strategic and executional
- A lover of the brand: we’re all passionate about the product!
about KIND Healthy Snacks
If you think social change is more than just a folk song, and good health is bigger than what you had for breakfast, you might be a good fit at KIND. We're looking for passionate, conscious collaborators to help us meet our goals: to inspire kindness, with one tasty snack (and good act) at a time.
We believe that a team should be, well, a team—collaborating and working together to achieve good things. We think it’s the best way to work, and the most fun. From our founding members to our newest hires, we’re a group of socially conscious health nuts and foodies, and we wouldn’t have it any other way.
For more information you can check us out at www.kindsnacks.com.