- Location: Brooklyn, New York 11221
- Country: US
- Industry Types: Production and Manufacturing
- Categories: Supply Chain and Logistics
- Foods: Dairy and Eggs
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Reports to: Director of Operations
- # of Direct Reports: TBD
The Production Assistant Manager will report to the Director of Operations. The Assistant Manager will manage the production team for either the day or night shift. Candidate should have food production and some management experience. There is opportunity to grow with the company.
- NYC food handler’s license
- Management experience
- Food production experience
- Strong work ethic
- Able to be on your feet for at least 8 hours/shift
- Ability to operate a fully loaded pallet jack
- Attention to detail.
- HACCP training not required but a plus!
- Manage production team, delegate responsibilities and participate in production, including:
- Make yogurt.
- Pack and label product.
- Maintain cleanliness of facility including:
- Wash dishes.
- Sweep/mop floors.
- Sanitize work surfaces and equipment.
- Clean and sanitize machinery.
- Break down and remove boxes.
- Remove trash.
- Receive deliveries
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information.
- Keep records.
- Communicate professionally with other employees, vendors, and visitors.
Be sure to include your answer to the following question: What is your favorite local food product and what sets it apart?
about Anita’s Coconut Milk Yogurt
Anita’s Coconut Milk Yogurt Alternative is pure coconut milk and probiotic cultures handmade in Brooklyn, NY. Produced small batch with no stabilizers or other additives, no other nondairy yogurt comes close to this level of purity. Our goal is to promote sustainable food production and consumption—to have a positive impact on the health of people, and the planet. We strive to open up the possibility of more enjoyable dairy-free options and vegan cooking education.